how does it take for xanax to take effect xanax without prescription xanax girl judge
tramadol paracetamol generis tramadol 50mg is tramadol safe with alcohol
tramadol effexor withdrawal buy tramadol online tramadol/apap37.5mg/325mg tabs side effects
tramadol retard wirkungsdauer buy tramadol online tramadol 100 wikipedia
co to jest tramadol cheap tramadol online how much tramadol would it take to get high
Data Protection Policy
Data Protection Statement
Your personal data, is data which by itself or with other data available to us can be used to identify you. This Data Protection Statement sets out what data we store, the legal basis on which it is stored, how it is stored, how long we keep the data, and your rights in respect of the data we hold.
Legal basis for holding your data
The types of data that we hold and the legal basis for us holding that information are shown in the following table.
Sharing your personal data
We will not normally share your data with any third party, except:
• if an account is substantially overdue for payment your data may be shared with a third party for the purpose of collecting monies owed to us;
• at your written request we may share your data with third parties seeking references for you;
• with external accountants for the purposes of producing and auditing of accounts;
• with HMRC when requested for purposes of auditing.
Your rights under GDPR
Your rights under applicable data protection law are as follows: –
• The right to be informed about the processing of your personal data.
• The right to have your personal data corrected if it is inaccurate and completed if it is incomplete.
• The right to object to processing of your data.
• The right to restrict processing of your data.
• The right to have your personal data erased.
• The right to request access to your personal data and information on how we process it.
• The right to move, copy or transfer your personal data o Rights in relation to automated decision making
You have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) which has enforcement powers and can investigate compliance with data protection law. More information about GDPR can be found on the ICO website www.Ico.org.uk.
Transfer of Data
CDC do not transfer any data to countries outside the EU.
If you have any questions about CDC Data Protection policies, please contact our Data Compliance Officer – Elizabeth Welch – 01326 311265 or email@example.com