Ready for the outer edge of technical diving? The Tec Trimix Diver course takes experienced tec divers and turns them into extreme divers who go deeper and visit pristine sites where few others will ever go. During the course, you’ll make dives as deep as 90 metres/300 feet, but once you earn this tough certification, there are few limits. Your training teaches you to build experience gradually and you do it because you’ve made it this far and have more exploring to do.
To enrol in the Tec Trimix Diver course, you must:
- Be a PADI Tec 50 diver or Tec Trimix 65 diver
- Have a minimum of 150 logged dives
- Are at least 18 years old
- Have a Medical Statement signed by a physician within the last 12 months
Note that qualifying certifications from other diver training organisations may apply – ask your Tec Trimix Instructor.
What will you learn?
The Tec Trimix Diver course emphasises mission application:
- Gas selection options, especially deco gases
- Bubble models and deep stops
- Using multigas trimix computers
- Handling up to four stage/deco cylinders
Why choose us
The Cornish Diving Centre is one of the UK’s most active PADI 5 Star Instructor Development Centres, where we pride ourselves on providing the highest levels of customer service. Find out more